Friday, July 6, 2012

Days 67 - 68 (June 26 - 27): Miles 893 - 903 and a zero

I got to Horse Shoe lake at around 11 on Tuesday morning. I didn't have any cash for the shuttle into town but I decided to walk down instead of trying to hitch. The walk was pretty nice and - I took a bike/pedestrian tarmac lane going pretty much all the way down to town.

I met Gnu and Paul (Easy Miles) at the motel 6 and then went in search of Rian at the camp grounds. I found him there and we spent some time there and at the library. I left him to organise his supplies and headed off to get some dinner. Me and Gnu went to John's pizza place where we found Paul. It was Paul's birthday so we celebrated with a few beers and had some good pizza.

On Wednesday I spent most of my time buying and organising supplies as well as eating lots of town food. I enjoyed my time in Mammoth. It's a nice town with good facilities.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment