Thursday, July 12, 2012

Days 79 - 80 (July 10 - 11): Two zeros!

So we met a guy on the trail called Eric. He offered to drive us around Tahoe to do our chores. PO, resupply etc. done! I made a new frame for my backpack thanks to some advice from Carpenter. I've been having trouble with my Golite Pinnacle (hanging too much on my shoulders) so hopefully the custom frame will do the trick.

Eric is a very cool guy who loves his fishing. He showed us some awesome photos of his catches in and around Lake Tahoe.

On Wednesday we spent our afternoon at Camp Richardson beach on lake Tahoe. It's great taking some time off from hiking! Glad to get some time to rest my ankle. I ordered some new Brooks Cascadias which will hopefully arrive here on Thursday.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

1 comment:

  1. Lekker muscle's gebou die afgelope paar maande.
    Geniet die rus.
    ma en pa.

    ReplyDelete